Pinterest has both simplified and complicated my life. Thanks to Pinterest, I’ve downsized my cookbook collection and eliminated any need to subscribe to magazines. I no longer need to mess with ripping out pages from magazines nor have to deal with the resulting paper clutter.
However, Pinterest is addictive! I can’t seem to get enough “eye candy”. It is downright depressing to realize I don’t have the time or money or energy to actually make/do/create many of the ideas I find so appealing. I’m glad Pinterest wasn’t around when my kids were young because I think it would’ve added to my feelings of not being “good enough”.
So, here’s to moderation in all things! I’ll share just a few of my 500+ pins from my 30+ boards.
10 Favorite Pinterest Finds
1. Money Lei - great way to gift money (see photo above)!
2. Scarf Organizer – need to make sure you use a heavy-duty hanger to support the weight of multiple scarves
3. Christmas Greeting Card Display - used this idea for the past two Christmases
4. Glazed Apple Maple Blondies – just discovered this recipe last weekend
5. Homemade Felted Dryer Balls – experimented with making some this past summer…love them!
6. Triple Spiral Tattoo – pinned this to one of my shared boards with my daughter (more about its significance another time)
7. Homemade Taco Seasoning – made last week one night when I found no seasoning packets in my pantry
8. Tub Cleaner - tried this out a couple of weeks ago on a long neglected bathtub
9. Artist’s Palette Cookies – had our local bakery make these (instead of cake) for my daughter’s high school graduation open house…did I mention she’s an artist?!
10. She Believed Quote – one of my very first pins!